[WSBAPT] Bank refusal to accept POA

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Nov 17 10:16:37 PST 2021

Honestly - I would start with litigation. I hate Bank of America - they
have STILL refused to acknowledge my mother's POA from MAY!!!! Fortunately,
I was able to "break the law" and just sign in and make adjustments now so
that I can see the balance and make the payments each month.

I know that when I raised this issue - Mark from Ohana responded and had
his order (which gave him his attorney fees and costs) in fighting with
them. Managers have no power, they are more scared of losing their jobs
than being in violation of the law.

Just get a Court order and, I would recommend that the Court also put in
penalties for refusal to comply within a reasonable amount of time (say 14
calendar days).

Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /