[WSBAPT] special needs trust

Tom Pixton tom at pixtonlaw.com
Mon Nov 15 14:03:02 PST 2021

We just did this in an Oregon proceeding. May be slightly different in your jurisdiction.  Attorney Michael Edgel handled the conservatorship and SNT for my intestate beneficiaries and I acted as PR. You might want to call Michael.

Tom

Tom Pixton
PIXTON LAW GROUP
17355 SW Boones Ferry Road |  Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Call: 503.968.2020  |
Fax: 503-598-7758
Tom at PixtonLaw.com<mailto:Tom at PixtonLaw.com>
http://www.pixtonlaw.com<http://www.pixtonlaw.com/>

Licensed in Oregon, Washington, and California
Accredited by the US Department of Veterans Affairs