[WSBAPT] Simplified probate in Arizona??

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Thu May 6 09:44:02 PDT 2021

Josh,
Yes – AZ is a community property state and they have the option to vest title as husband and wife with right of survivorship. I’m not licensed in AZ, but hubby and I own a condo there and this is what we did.

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7425C.57772710]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>
PO Box 11037