[WSBAPT] Testamentary Plat for ADU?

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Tue Mar 16 14:41:06 PDT 2021

What you can do is to create two airspace condo units by condoning the property so that each dwelling and the property surrounding it are airspace unit and the common area would be an access driveway
So you end up with two tax parcels. The more liberal ADU ordinance don't prohibit separate ownership of each unit. The same net affect as a short plat. I have done quite a few of these lately.
Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
2010 Caton Way SW Ste. 101
Olympia, WA 98502
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management, Business, Government and Tax Law, Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures.