[WSBAPT] San Francisco Bay Area referral needed - real estate attorney

julie at juliefowlerlaw.com julie at juliefowlerlaw.com
Fri Mar 5 15:14:35 PST 2021

'Donald Sweet' <don.sweet at rodnunskylaw.com>

Julie K. Fowler

Law Office of Julie K. Fowler, P.S.

14205 SE 36th Street, Ste 100

Bellevue, WA 98006

(425) 990-9975

 <http://www.juliefowlerlaw.com> www.juliefowlerlaw.com

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com>
On Behalf Of Kremer, Lisa
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 2:29 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBAPT] San Francisco Bay Area referral needed - real estate
attorney

Hello listmates,

I need a recommendation for a real estate attorney in the San Francisco Bay
Area. Issue is drafting a complex life estate deed, so looking for someone
experienced and creative. Real estate is in Alameda County, so SF, Oakland,
Berkeley or thereabouts would work.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa Kremer
Attorney at Law

She/Her/Hers

Gordon Thomas Honeywell LLP
1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 2100
Tacoma, Washington 98402
T 253 620 6429
F 253 620 6565

Legal Assistant Amelia Franco 253 620 6455 afranco at gth-law.com
<mailto:afranco at gth-law.com>
 <mailto:lkremer at gth-law.com> lkremer at gth-law.com

 <blocked::http://www.gth-law.com/> http://www.gth-law.com

Due to concerns about COVID-19, most attorneys and staff in our Seattle and
Tacoma offices are working remotely.  Email and voicemail responses may be
delayed, but we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your
patience and stay safe.

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail communication is
confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client or work product
privileges. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this email in error and delete the copy you
received. Thank you.