[WSBAPT] San Francisco Bay Area referral needed - real estate attorney

Kremer, Lisa LKremer at gth-law.com
Fri Mar 5 14:29:15 PST 2021

Hello listmates,
I need a recommendation for a real estate attorney in the San Francisco Bay Area. Issue is drafting a complex life estate deed, so looking for someone experienced and creative. Real estate is in Alameda County, so SF, Oakland, Berkeley or thereabouts would work.
Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Kremer
Attorney at Law
She/Her/Hers

Gordon Thomas Honeywell LLP
1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 2100
Tacoma, Washington 98402
T 253 620 6429
F 253 620 6565
Legal Assistant Amelia Franco 253 620 6455 afranco at gth-law.com
lkremer at gth-law.com<mailto:lkremer at gth-law.com>
http://www.gth-law.com<blocked::http://www.gth-law.com/>
Due to concerns about COVID-19, most attorneys and staff in our Seattle and Tacoma offices are working remotely.  Email and voicemail responses may be delayed, but we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and stay safe.
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client or work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error and delete the copy you received. Thank you.