[WSBAPT] Medicare Trust

Sarah McCarthy sarah at kawlawyers.com
Fri Jul 30 10:52:04 PDT 2021

On the 2020 edition of the WSBA deskbook, which I want to buy (I just
realized that my office's 2-volume edition is from 2005!) - does anyone
know if a newer version is likely to be soon forthcoming, in light of the
various changes to RCW 11 set forth in SB 5132, which was from the 2021
legislative session?

Or, is there likely to be a supplement to the 2020 edition?

Wondering if I should buy now, or wait a bit.

Thanks,

Sarah

*Sarah O’Farrell McCarthy*

*(Pronouns: she / her)*Attorney | Kelly, Arndt & Walker, Attorneys at Law,
PLLP
6443 Harding Avenue | P.O. Box 290 | Clinton, WA  98236

(Located on Whidbey Island, Island County, Washington)
Phone: (360) 341-1515 | Fax: (360) 341-3272
sarah at kawlawyers.com | www.kawlawyers.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm
of Kelly, Arndt & Walker, PLLP which may be confidential or privileged.
This information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity
named above,  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
further review, disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or use of the
contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic message transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and delete the original message.  Thank you.

We do not accept service of any kind by e-mail unless expressly authorized
in writing by the attorney of record.  This e-mail is NOT a contract and is
not binding upon the author pursuant to CR 2A. This e-mail is, at most, a
negotiation under ER 408.