[WSBAPT] Hello/Request

Marilyn Kliman marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Fri Jan 29 13:22:42 PST 2021

To the list, please. THx

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com>
On Behalf Of Diane J. Kiepe
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 1:03 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBAPT] Hello/Request

Hi,

Do you think your current DPA for financial matters is everything you want
it to be since the (relatively) new DPA law?  If so would you be willing to
share for reading?  If so, please send direct to djkiepe at depdslaw.com
<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>  or to the listserve.  I will not just copy it
and claim it as mine, I am just struggling with drafting and sticking with
such a document that I can get excited about - particularly in relation to
the "super powers".   I think of this every time I painfully explain the
super powers and why they may or may not want to elect them in whole or in
part.

Also, if you are willing to respond, who out there has gone back primarily
to one form and who still keeps a financial and health DPA separate (I
personally do the later)?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe