[WSBAPT] Hello/Request

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Fri Jan 29 13:02:42 PST 2021

Hi,

Do you think your current DPA for financial matters is everything you want it to be since the (relatively) new DPA law?  If so would you be willing to share for reading?  If so, please send direct to djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com> or to the listserve.  I will not just copy it and claim it as mine, I am just struggling with drafting and sticking with such a document that I can get excited about - particularly in relation to the "super powers".   I think of this every time I painfully explain the super powers and why they may or may not want to elect them in whole or in part.

Also, if you are willing to respond, who out there has gone back primarily to one form and who still keeps a financial and health DPA separate (I personally do the later)?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden