[WSBAPT] CPA referral north end and eastside

K Sluiter ksaok at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 11:10:44 PST 2021

Greetings all. CPA I've worked with on personal, business and estate-trust
tax matters has retired. I'd appreciate referrals to CPAs in North King
Co/South Snoco and Kirkland-Bellevue areas.

Karen
Law Offices of Karen P. Sluiter PLLC
10740 Meridian Ave N, Suite 202

Seattle, WA  98133
Phone  206-522-0818

I am currently working away from my office. Although I check voice messages
and mail and email periodically, my response time may be delayed.

CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION:  This communication may
contain information that is confidential and/or protected by attorney-client
privilege.  It was intended only for the named recipient.  If you have
received this communication in error.  Please delete it immediately and
contact the sender to advise them of improper delivery.  Thank you.
TAX ADVICE DISCLOSURE:  To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by
the IRS under Circular 230, this is to inform you that any U.S. federal tax
advice contained in this communication (including any attachments), unless
otherwise specifically stated, was not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any matters addressed herein.