[WSBAPT] desk for sale

Jeff Crollard jbc at crollardlaw.com
Tue Jan 12 17:34:40 PST 2021

Greetings,

I have a beautiful cherry wood desk for sale.  Currently in L configuration, but can be uncoupled to be a standard desk.

Also have an unused mahogany 3 part display board, perfect for a conference room.

Great price on both or either.  Let me know if interested and I can send photos, etc.

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff B. Crollard
Crollard Law Office, PLLC
4616 25th Ave NE, #743
Seattle, WA 98105-4183
Phone:  206-623-3333
Fax:  206-260-7357
jbc at crollardlaw.com<mailto:jbc at crollardlaw.com>

PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS AND FAX

This email is confidential and may contain information that is protected by attorney-client, work product or other privileges.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use or reliance upon its contents is prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify me and then delete the email.