[WSBAPT] body disposal

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:58:32 PST 2021

Mr. Toner, has this form ever been challenged?  I am concerned with paragraph #7.  Why would a potential PR agree to defend the form at their sole expense?  Plus, how do you legally force another person without their signature or permission to indemnify another person?   I must be missing something here because if I had this power, I'd designate my neighbor to indemnify my lender and then I'd default on my house mortgage.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D7045B.0A803B70]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Paul A. Neumiller presumptively contain information that is confidential and legally privileged; e-mail messages to non-clients are normally confidential and may also be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.

E-mail communication on the Internet may NOT be secure. There is a risk that this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiving attorney-client and/or work-product privileges that may attach to this communication. DO NOT forward this message to a third party. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the sender.