[WSBAPT] Ordering Death Certificate - New Snag

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Dec 21 10:34:44 PST 2021

Yep. I’m back to encouraging clients to buy more than they need from the funeral home since they are now hard to procure through Vitalcheck.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7F652.725C1EF0]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.