[WSBAPT] Referral Needed - Trust Dispute

Setareh Mahmoodi mahmoodi.setareh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 15:16:53 PST 2021

We'd be happy to help. My contact information is below. Thanks so much,

--

Best regards,

Setareh Mahmoodi
Attorney at Law

18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103
Bothell, WA 98011
Phone: 425-806-1500
Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible)
Email: SM at LawOfficesofSM.com
Website: http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments is a
transmission from the law firm and is intended for the recipient only.  It
may contain information that is confidential and legally protected by the
attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the
designated or intended recipient, please destroy the message without
disclosing any of its contents and notify us immediately by reply email or
by calling (425) 806-1500.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are now required to
advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax
advice contained in this communication, including attachments and
enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for
the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any tax-related matters addressed herein.