[WSBAPT] marital deduction and community property

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Aug 31 10:09:58 PDT 2021

If the wife or charities are the only beneficiaries, there should be zero tax, but as has already been stated, get a good CPA on this.

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D79E50.58D2C7E0]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

For the months of July and August 2021, our firm will be open Monday through Thursday 8:30am to 5pm. We will be closed Fridays.

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.