[WSBAPT] Gmail and death

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Tue Aug 17 14:12:25 PDT 2021

I tangled with Apple years ago (even got legislation drafted to add TEETH
to the law for when the companies fail to comply.....be looking for me to
come back on that issue in the future) but since then, I have added the
following to EVERY Will that I write (and make sure my clients are aware
that their executor will have this power).

In addition, I expressly request any Personal Representative appointed by
the Court shall be granted access to any and all of my digital assets in
accordance with the terms set forth in the Uniform Fiduciary Access to
Digital Assets Act (RCW 11.120 et. seq.) or any subsequently adopted
legislation pertaining to digital assets.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /