[WSBAPT] Gmail and death

Wendy Malkin wendy at salmonbaylaw.com
Tue Aug 17 13:58:53 PDT 2021

Hi Jennifer,

I can share language from a court order that I drafted. I was successful with Google. However, Google did not give the PR (and surviving spouse) access to the gmail account. Instead, Google sent the contents of the gmail account on a flash drive or CDs.  Not the same, but better than nothing. In my case, the PR really wanted the contents of a Google photo account, which were also sent to her.

Let me know if you still need language.

Wendy
wendy at salmonbaylaw.com

Salmon Bay Law Group, PLLC

1734 NW Market Street

Seattle, WA 98107

206-735-3177

www.salmonbaylaw.com<http://www.salmonbaylaw.com>

NOTICE: This communication contains privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone