[WSBAPT] TO: All Who Responded to My Previous Post re DSHS

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu Aug 5 13:51:25 PDT 2021

I think sometimes a creditor claim wouldn’t get filed, but they definitely would get in touch if they were owed money and/or they asserted a lien of any kind.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please direct mail and deliveries to the Seattle office.