[WSBAPT] TO: All Who Responded to My Previous Post re DSHS

Lynn Clare lynnclare at clarelawfirm.com
Thu Aug 5 13:20:19 PDT 2021

I am breaking the thread because, frankly, the way the notices are
delivered to my email I have no idea how I could continue it. Here's my
understanding of what you all offered:

If a Notice to Creditors is published, you can send same to DSHS so long as
you also provide DSHS with a SSN. You send a Notice of Appointment to Dept.
of Revenue.

I did publish but sent a Notice of Appointment instead of the Notice to
Creditors. It definitely had the SSN on it, though. But they would have
gotten the info they needed. I also sent the notice to the State Department
of Revenue - thanks, Eric.

If either of those agencies felt they were owed anything at all, they would
have filed a claim like an ordinary creditor? So if the creditor claim
period has expired (and it's been more than 4 months since I sent DSHS the
wrong form and DOR the right one)  and I haven't seen any filings or heard
from either, we should be good to go?

Lynn Clare, attorney
Clare Law Firm, PLLC
Fircrest, WA