[WSBAPT] Suing a deceased person

Stromberg, Spencer spencer at lucentlaw.com
Tue Apr 20 17:09:46 PDT 2021

I have done several of these where there has not been a probate in
Washington, and I've just named the deceased individual(s) "and heirs,
successors and assigns of same." I do some due diligence to try to find
heirs. If we find them, we serve them if possible, but we also publish
because we can't be sure we've found all of the heirs or beneficiaries of
any will that may have existed. I haven't yet had one where there has been
a probate, but if there had been one, I'd name the PR/administrator.

*COVID-19 message: ** If you have an in-person appointment or are planning
to come to our office, please read.
<https://lucentlaw.com/a-message-from-lucent-law-regarding-covid-19/>*

Spencer A. W. Stromberg
Attorney at Law

South Hill Office:
1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.828.4644
F: 509.455.3718
E: spencer at lucentlaw.com
Web: www.lucentlaw.com

Schedule a phone call or meeting with me <https://calendly.com/spencer-s>

*Lucent Law provides comprehensive legal services in the areas of real
estate, business law, and wills, trusts, and estates. Additionally, Lucent
Law's EssentialLaw online platform
<https://lucentlaw.com/essentiallaw/> provides defined scope legal services
that are easy to understand and simple to purchase, all at reasonable fixed
prices.*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me and delete it from your system.