[WSBAPT] Unborn child, death of potential father

Marcus Fry mfry at lyon-law.com
Thu Apr 1 15:39:48 PDT 2021

Daylnne:
I would think the burden of proof is on the mother, probably with an action in the probate case.  However, a possible way to dispense with the matter quickly is if both parents of the deceased son are alive, it is my understanding that testing their DNA is as good as if you had the son's DNA.  Check out dnacenter.com or other DNA companies to confirm.

Marcus J. Fry
Lyon, Weigand & Gustafson, P.S.
P.O. Box 1689
Yakima, Washington  98907