[WSBAPT] notice of hearing to probate copy of will

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Sep 30 14:31:40 PDT 2020

I’m afraid I don’t have an answer to your question Josh, but another question on a similar subject.

I have an original “Will” that lacks proper attestation. (It is notarized, but no witnesses) We are getting a TEDRA agreement signed by all the parties to follow the provisions of that Will and request it be admitted to probate.

I’m struggling with how to explain this in my Ex-Parte via the clerk submission. In the old days I would file my petition and pay a filing fee, then walk downstairs and explain it to the commissioner myself, and get my order signed. Any tips on how to get this through nowadays?

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D69736.68836CC0]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

For the latest information regarding firm operations and to see precautions we are taking in light of the Coronavirus crisis please visit our firm’s website, www.WestSeattleLaw.com<http://www.WestSeattleLaw.com>.
If I am sick, I will stay home, I ask you to do the same.

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.