[WSBAPT] Testamentary Trust

chris at hendry-law.com chris at hendry-law.com
Fri Sep 25 12:10:23 PDT 2020

Happy Friday Everyone,

Does anyone have a good resource for a testamentary trust template? I have
drafted revocable trusts, but never a testamentary trust, and I just want to
be sure I get it right.

Respectfully,

Chris Hendry

Chris Hendry
Hendry Law, PLLC

Address:
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/6100+219th+St+SW+%23480,+Mountlake+Terrac
e,+WA+98043/@47.8002403,-122.3188614,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x54901aaf2
bef7047:0x343f6576b3b8b13d!8m2!3d47.8002403!4d-122.3166727> 1001 Yakima Ave.
STE 1 Tacoma, WA 98405
Phone: (253) 441-7826
Email:  <mailto:chris at hendry-law.com> chris at hendry-law.com
Website:  <http://www.hendry-law.com> www.hendry-law.com

The information contained in this e-mail communication is privileged and/or
entity named above. If the reader of this communication is not the intended
copying of this communication or the information contained herein is
please immediately notify me by return e-mail and then delete this e-mail
from your system. Thank you.