[WSBAPT] Asset Protection Trust (Medical Bills)

Martin msilver at wolfenet.com
Tue Sep 15 11:13:38 PDT 2020

I just saw this.  I have gotten many questions from people hounded by taxes and reading about trusts, etc.  Some are of course outright tax shelter frauds but even those that aren’t don’t protect against known creditors.  One thing that I think can work, if not abused, is selling something on a contract to a third party with what they call a handshake under the table that it will be reconveyed at a later date.  But installment payments have to be made on an arms length price and you have to see the light at the end of the tunnel to take back or it isn’t worth doing.  But a boat or something of high value, but a house where you still live, even if you pay rent is an invitation to challenge.