[WSBAPT] Credit Union will not honor Community Property Agreement

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Tue Sep 1 17:40:46 PDT 2020

See if  you can get cu to commit in writing what the reason is to not honor it.  Remember that it has to be recorded to be enforceable.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Shoreline Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
                                Shoreline, WA 98155
Sultan Office:        423 Main
                                 Sultan, WA 98294

Phone: 206 367 5000; fax: 206 367 4005