[WSBAPT] sale of beneficiary's interest in trust

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Fri Oct 30 10:05:22 PDT 2020

Either way, the answer is "yes there is excise tax" because consideration
is being paid in exchange for half of the title interest and no exemption
applies under WAC 458-61A that I can see.

I'm curious: are Client's children purchasing the interest in the cabin or
is the Trustee purchasing?

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***