[WSBAPT] another one from me

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Oct 27 16:24:10 PDT 2020

Has anyone out there ever drafted a Right of First Refusal into a Will for real property?  I feel like I must have but am coming up empty.

If you have and you have seen it play out can you tell me when the deed is transferred from estate to “A” subject to ROFR in favor of “B” – do the terms of the ROFR just get repeated on the deed or is the Will referenced for the particulars of the right, how to exercise etc.?  the later makes more sense but I’m struggling – maybe it’s because I’m due to vacation a bit at the end of this week 😉

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.