[WSBAPT] Small payment arrives after probate is closed

Sara D. Longley sara at longley-law.pro
Wed Oct 7 16:16:16 PDT 2020

Ah, I had not thought of that.  Thanks!

Sara D. Longley

Ivy Law Group, PLLC

1734 NW Market Street

Phone: (206) 706-2909

Fax: (206) 834-6044

sara at ivylawgroup.com <mailto:sara at ivylawgroup.com>

Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com
[mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Dalynne Singleton
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 4:00 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Small payment arrives after probate is closed

I had this happen and told the person to deposit the check with the court
registry.  Then, your client can fill out a form to get the monies because
the estate is closed.  My client was the former PR.  It worked for us and
the check was $80 so not worth reopening the estate.

Dalynne Singleton

Gourley Law Group

Snohomish Escrow

The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street Box 13

PO Box 1091

Snohomish, WA 98291

360.568.5065

360.329.4079

360.568.8092  fax

dalynne at glgmail.com <mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com>

Due to COVID-19, I am working remotely.  As a result, I cannot accept any
physical messenger service at this time.  Please email all pleadings and
agreed upon service documents to my email.  In-person meetings are not
possible at this time.  Email is the best way to reach me until further
notice.  If you would like a telephone or Zoom conference, please email my
probate paralegal  <mailto:theresa at glgmail.com> theresa at glgmail.com or my
personal injury paralegal  <mailto:dara at glgmail.com> dara at glgmail.com to set
such conference.

Thank you very much and stay safe!

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments
accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information
protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for
the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege
or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in
error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or
otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender
by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its
attachments, if any.

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.superlawyers.com_re
dir-3Fr-3Dhttp-3A__www.superlawyers.com_washington_lawyer_Gary-2DManca_ca059
d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402.html-26c-3Demail-5FSmall-5Fbadge-26i
-3Dca059d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402&d=DwMGaQ&c=4VfW4Y7UDKzr0jHM1
Tk29w&r=wJy-5dBh2e8cdp8KTDyWsjq7WPfG_HRNpImWO5yfs2A&m=FCmO2jSMMhwxfYb-8WN5A3
L-M6GKeJ_8gc6cS3vECHM&s=z2j9M4GPJAL7pempIOe0TGAPkMWrzXJSlY1lyMRDlRg&e=>