[WSBAPT] King County Ex Parte via the clerk filing issues?

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Thu Oct 1 18:00:07 PDT 2020

Received confirmation from the Clerks office that yes, e-commerce was done on the king county .gov website almost all day. Notices have been put on all splash pages that they were enacting shutdown protocols for when they have outages.

Brent Williams-Ruth
Attorney-At-Law

Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail / website / facebook /

As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com