[WSBAPT] protecting address information during probate

Inge Fordham inge at fordhamlegal.com
Mon Nov 23 20:38:32 PST 2020

I would think you could leave the address/contact information out and where you would ordinarily list the address, say “see sealed document filed concurrent with this petition,” or something similar.  Then file a separate sealed document with her address.

[uc%3fexport=download&id=1W3rEcChy0_E0cCfV5up02mkhwnL6eWIs&revid=0B4P5JoIHdbFaR29EbHlRWHFseFV5STZpSUVGeUNPWldkVDFVPQ]
Inge A. Fordham | Attorney
Fordham Law, PLLC
3218 Sixth Avenue | Tacoma, WA 98406
Office: (253) 348-2657 | Mobile: (206) 778-3131
www.fordhamlegal.com<http://www.fordhamlegal.com>

Confidential Communication: This email is sent to a recipient on behalf of an attorney/law firm, and is information intended exclusively for the individual, entity or company to which it is sent.  This communication may contain proprietary, privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be legally exempt from disclosure other than to the intended recipient.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or otherwise disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or other communication and delete all copies of the message.