[WSBAPT] Excise tax exemption question

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Mon Nov 16 09:23:58 PST 2020

I would suggest checking WAC 458-61A-212<https://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=458-61A-212>, transfers where gain not recognized under IRC. See especially 2(c) and (4). I have no idea whether it would work, but it's the only thing I can think of for this context.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone; please call the Seattle office. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis; please call the Seattle office.

MAIL AND DELIVERIES can be received at the Seattle office. For any other needed arrangements, please call the Seattle office.