[WSBAPT] Parties Entitled to See a Will

G. Geoffrey Gibbs ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com
Wed Nov 11 11:16:27 PST 2020

Assuming the testator has now passed away, when the will is admitted to probate, it will be a public document and available to all.

G. Geoffrey Gibbs | Anderson Hunter Law Firm
2707 Colby Avenue, Ste. 1001  Everett, WA  98201
PO Box 5397, Everett, WA  98206-5397
Phone: (425) 252-5161 | Fax: (425) 258-3345
ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com>
 www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.