[WSBAPT] Bank sending Executor bill for their attorney

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed May 13 09:25:14 PDT 2020

No sale pending at all.

This was included in an invoice that stated the full pay-off amount:
Note Interest
Note Balance
Reconveyance Charge
AP Legal Charges

With a per diem rate after May 28, 2020.

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *