[WSBAPT] bank account taken upon death to pay for loan from bank

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue May 12 11:57:31 PDT 2020

Rob,

My first thought was I bet it was tied up in a security agreement which would not require them to file a claim.  Of course you’d think they’d gladly share that information but there are a couple institutions that insist on making life harder then it needs to be for estates and the beneficiaries thereunder.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.