[WSBAPT] [ADV] Order to prevent litigation without court order

Cyrus Field cyfield at rockisland.com
Tue May 5 10:17:49 PDT 2020

Hi Ken- Closest I had to this situation was after I foreclosed on behalf of
client on a "tax protesting reverend" down in Oregon who, after losing in
state court, sued client and I in federal court for $5 million for violating
his "freedom of religion." After Federal judge dismissed case, he then
refiled in federal court again only this time he added my attorney as a
defendant. That case was dismissed and then Reverend filed for bankruptcy to
get the automatic stay. The Bankruptcy judge dismissed his case because the
"reverend" had earlier "rescinded" his social security number. Reverend
filed bankruptcy again and judge dismissed again. Judge further ordered that
the Reverend could not file for bankruptcy again without getting prior court
approval. I silently questioned the authority of bankruptcy judge to make
such an order but it did effectively end the matter. What a pain. Good luck,
Cy

Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon)

phone: 360-472-1223 Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286 Office: 640 Mullis
St. Friday Harbor, WA

The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender at cyfield at rockisland.com and destroy or delete the
original and any copies.