[WSBAPT] Serving Notice of Hearing in Guardianship

Cody Moore cmoore at wrm-law.com
Thu Mar 26 15:26:37 PDT 2020

HI all,

 Posting this again:

We have a basic adult guardianship, however the family cannot be located.

RCW 11.88.040(2) requires notice of the hearing be sent or served to the
family, if any. Here there is family, but we cannot find them anywhere.

Has anyone encountered this? I presume we could get an order to publish,
but haven’t done that in this context.

Thank you,
*Cody R. Moore*
Member of the Firm
Westberg Roepke Moore, PLLC
530 S. Asbury Street Suite 2
Moscow Idaho  83843
Phone: (208) 883-1520
Fax:       (208) 883-1521
cmoore at wrm-law.com
www.wrm-law.com

This transmission, or any attachment thereto, from Westberg  Roepke Moore,
PLLC is intended only for those persons and/or entities to whom it is
addressed.  The information transmitted may be confidential and/or
protected by a privilege or as attorney work product.  If this transmission
is not intended for you, please return it and then destroy it completely.
Any unauthorized use of this transmission is strictly prohibited.