[WSBAPT] Oath of PR v. Declaration of PR

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Fri Mar 20 10:17:20 PDT 2020

But isn't an Oath of Personal Representative an "Oath of Office" contemplated in section (4) of the linked statute?
"(4) This section does not apply to writings requiring an acknowledgment, depositions, oaths of office, or oaths required to be taken before a special official other than a notary public."

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5FEA0.BBBC9B20]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

*****Our office is working to do our part to deal with the COVID-19 situation that is impacting us all.
In particular, we are taking steps to keep the higher traffic areas clean and regularly sanitizing all doorknobs and light switches.
We are limiting the number of in person client appointments per day, trying to keep appointments as short as possible, with preliminary or follow-up discussions by telephone or email. I am also sanitizing client space in my office after each appointment.
Client appointments that can be handled by telephone should be scheduled as such.
If I am sick, I will reschedule, I ask you to do the same.*****

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.