[WSBAPT] Oath of PR v. Declaration of PR

Cyrus Field cyfield at rockisland.com
Fri Mar 20 09:44:30 PDT 2020

In contrast to " declaration and oath" of Notice Agent pursuant to RCW
11.42.010(3)(b) with can be "in affidavit form or under penalty of perjury".

Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon)

phone: 360-472-1223 Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286 Office: 640 Mullis
St. Friday Harbor, WA

The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender at cyfield at rockisland.com and destroy or delete the
original and any copies.