[WSBAPT] Stopping estate sale

Rachel Bender rachel at bender-law.com
Fri Jun 19 14:17:18 PDT 2020

Thank you, Eric.

That's what I assumed - thank you for confirming. We planned to file a
TEDRA Petition for breach of fiduciary duties, but I'd hoped we'd have a
little more time.. sounds like we need to get that wrapped up and filed
ASAP so we can halt the estate sale, too.

*Rachel R. Bender | *Member, Attorney

*Bender Law PLLC*
1001 Fourth Avenue* | *Suite 4400 *|* Seattle, WA 98154
*Reception*: 206.577.7987 *| Direct*: 206.389.1744 *|* *Fax*: 206.693.4365
www.bender-law.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and its attachments are confidential and may be
protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine, or other
nondisclosure protection. If you believe that it has been sent to you in
error, you may not read, disclose, print, copy, store or disseminate the
email or any attachments or the information in them. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify this attorney immediately by
replying to this email.