[WSBAPT] US child , foreign parents

Xan Gerson xan at metisestateplanning.com
Thu Jun 11 08:20:36 PDT 2020

Please respond to the list. I’ve had this same question come up several
times in my practice and been unable to give my clients anything more than
a speculative answer. I would be interested to talk to someone with direct
experience.

And adding one more layer to Karl’s question – not all US citizen children
are a citizen of their parents country. Does anyone have any idea if that
matters? How it might work?

Alexandra (Xan) Gerson
*Attorney*

206.408.8163