[WSBAPT] RPPT Midyear and Scott AW Johnson Memorial 5K

Carla Wigen c.wigen at lnwm.com
Thu Jun 4 08:49:10 PDT 2020

Lora!  Thank you for keeping this going and YES, hopefully, next year will not be virtual and we can all get together again in person.   Missing all! Carla
Carla C. Wigen CPA, J.D.
Managing Director of Fiduciary Strategy  206.464.5088

[cid:image001.png at 01D63A4D.022BDC50]<https://lairdnortonwm.com/>

801 Second Avenue, Suite 1600
Seattle, WA 98104
800.426.5105   lairdnortonwm.com<https://lairdnortonwm.com/>

[LNWM Facebook Page]<https://www.facebook.com/#!/lairdnortonwealthmanagement?fref=ts>  [LNWM Twitter Page] <https://twitter.com/LAIRDNORTONWM>   [LNWM YouTube Channel] <http://www.youtube.com/user/lairdnortonwm>   [LNWM LinkedIn Page] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/laird-norton-wealth-management>