[WSBAPT] Statutory Agent - knowledgeable bank?

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed Jul 8 14:50:34 PDT 2020

I have one of these going now.  I had superior court appointed the named PR’s in a Will as Co-Trustees (without a bond.. proceeds go in a blocked account).  Then I got an order authorizing them to sell the residence and other items.  the bank had never had this come up but they are a friendly little community credit union and said “ok”.  I even have a title co insuring title on the sale of the house using an “administrative trustee’s warranty deed”.
if you would like forms let me know.

Josh

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619