[WSBAPT] Statutory Agent - knowledgeable bank?

John Creahan john at cairn-law.com
Wed Jul 8 14:38:21 PDT 2020

Eric,
So frustrating. I have never run across this, but you might want to check with banks headquartered in Washington, such as Washington Trust Bank or Columbia Bank. They are more likely to be familiar with Washington state statutes.
Hope this helps,
John

John Creahan
www.cairn-law.com<http://www.cairn-law.com/>