[WSBAPT] Referral: Ancillary Administration - Arizona

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri Jan 31 10:22:45 PST 2020

*David - *

*One of the best referral connections I have made was at the most recent
WAELA CLE this fall - it is Leigh Bernstein.  She and her partner are in
Tuscon and are amazing, responsive, and reasonable. They are my first call
for anyone in Arizona. *

*Email is Leigh at rubinbernsteinlaw.com <Leigh at rubinbernsteinlaw.com>*

*Leigh Bernstein*

RUBIN & BERNSTEIN PLLC

382 S. Convent Ave.

Tucson, AZ 85701

(520) 623-3038

(520) 979-3438(fax)

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com