[WSBAPT] Referral: Ancillary Administration - Arizona

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Fri Jan 31 09:57:56 PST 2020

Client's father died intestate leaving real property here in Washington
State and in Arizona, so I'm looking for someone to assist with an
ancillary administration down there. The house is near tucson. I believe
the plan will be to liquidate the house, but the client may need to rent it
out to generate money, so someone who has a little understanding of
residential landlord-tenant issues might be useful, too, but isn't
essential. Also, this isn't a high-value estate despite the
multi-jurisdictional landholdings because the decedent had borrowed against
title to both properties and left relatively small financial resources. Let
me know what you got!

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***