[WSBAPT] Financial Institution Letter/Failure to Recognize CPA

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu Jan 23 13:40:35 PST 2020

Hello Listserve Members,

I know very recently this topic was mentioned and someone graciously shared their letter language sent to institutions who refuse to recognize a Community Property Agreement.  The letter was great and I thought I saved it as a resource but can't seem to locate it.  Can those of you who were kind enough to provide feedback and language do so again?  Literally a decedent with only one item for distribution to spouse (not real estate).

Thank you in advance.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden