[WSBAPT] Thurston County local practice questions

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Mon Jan 13 14:12:52 PST 2020

Eric,

Yes, you have to bring the prepared Letter to the Clerk; they don’t fill
them out any longer. Bench copies are delivered to Court Administration at
the FJC and are not done electronically. I wish they were filed
electronically.

https://www.thurstoncountywa.gov/sc/Pages/judges-copies.aspx

Regards, Tom