[WSBAPT] Recording with King County

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Thu Dec 10 14:20:31 PST 2020

Hi Nick -

Yes that is a way it can happen - but I am barely functional for anything
tech related outside sending emails, using Word, PowerPoint, Excel, or
checking my instagram page. Trying to become proficient in technology is
something I opted not to do in 1992 when I went in a different direction
than my friend who spent his time "playing with computers" in his parents
basement. (he bought a Ferrari when he was 24......I'm not regretting life
choices at all)

INSTEAD, I pull out my activist cap to try and make it better for everyone
and write a well written letter advising how the governmental offices need
to work with one another and not add to the workload of those of us wanting
to spend our time doing something better.

To that end, I will share the update that I heard back from Mr. Jon
Scherer, Manager of Recording and that his is directing his staff to watch
for all recording coming in from the 11/6/2020 REETA form from the DOR page
and ensure that they are recorded without objection as to the formatting.
His office has initiated contact, again, back with DOR to work with them to
resolve this issue regarding the gray scale - something they addressed
earlier this year without apparent success given the most recent updated
form.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (preferred pronoun: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*New Address & Phones Effective December 1, 2020:** 500 S 336th Street,
Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /