[WSBAPT] Recording with King County

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Thu Dec 10 08:55:13 PST 2020

Good Morning List -

I just had a property transfer rejected by King County Recording because my
REETA was on the new DOR form and they couldn't see (or choose not to see)
the shadow numbers for the boxes so my rejection was literally,  Boxes must
be numbered on Real Estate Affidavit in order to be record. Pls Fix.

Has anyone else had this issue? Because I have so much free time on my
hands, I have opted to write to the Director of the Department to engage in
a discussion as to what the expectation is for me - should I take a sharpie
to the new form so that they can see it clearly? Do they really believe
that I have created a REETA on my own where I decided to go rogue and leave
off the box numbers?

This is what happens when I am presented with foolishness right after the
morning coffee.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (preferred pronoun: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*New Address & Phones Effective December 1, 2020:** 500 S 336th Street,
Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /