[WSBAPT] Probate where best candidate for PR has juvenile felony

rob at hctc.com rob at hctc.com
Wed Dec 9 14:12:12 PST 2020

Vacating convictions should work, and now with juvenile records, it is very easy. But Nick is right, if you can avoid a probate by a lack of probate affidavit, that might work. As I have said before, real property practitioners should make a friend in the title industry, an examiner you can work with. She or he can help you figure out how to get through their lack of probate affidavit process, as Nick says.

Robert D. Wilson-Hoss

Hoss & Wilson-Hoss, LLP

236 West Birch Street

Shelton, WA 98584